Sunday, December 28, 2014
A quick one from Capilano Park to Dawson isn't really deserving of being posted on here but what the hell. I will post away cause I am that kind of guy. Well with the Lonebiker CEO staring over top of me I have no choice.
The ride did break the 5 kilometer Lonebiker rule, meaning anything under 5 km does not warrant a blog post. Hitting close to ten (I think) so this post is warranted. Thus the CEO of Lonebiker.com standing right behind me warming up his firing finger I have no choice.
The ride. Short and sufferable was still a thousand times better than staying at home. This had everything I needed to put a smile on my face.
* Fresh snow to plow through on a ridiculous bike. Check.
* Friendly trail hikers who put a smile on my face. Check
* No lameass dogs to chase me. Check.
* Light snow falling adding to the lustre of the river valley. Check.
* Riding through that light snow falling and the awesome that it brings. Check.
Yep, not a bad ride indeed..